Sunday, August 8, 2010

Things you should know...



My name is Raj Belani.  I direct and create TV Commercials for a living.  I own a company called From First To Last Productions, Inc.  I've been in business for about 4 years.  I am also 2nd in command at my father's company RK Video Dub, Inc.  That has been in business for 30 years.  I am 25 years old.  I am getting married to the love of my life next year.  I still look at other women for fun, but I still love only one.  I actually look at alot of women for fun, but I promise, I love only one.  Notice the key word "look" and not "touch"...there's nothing EVER wrong with "looking".  I started photography about 6 months ago.  I deal with hot women pretty much 3 to 4 times a week.  Notice the keyword "deal" and not "touch"...There's nothing EVER wrong with "dealing".  I'm pretty damn good at what I do.  I am not cocky at all.

First of all, the primary reason for this blog is to keep clients in the loop, because I am deleting all of them from facebook.  I was never a fan of separating business from pleasure, but there comes a time to grow up, and show your professional colleagues a side of you they will respect.  There are more cons to having clients on facebook than one would realize.

For example, here are just a few things:

You tell a client your not in the office and that it will take an hour to get his project done....yet, your actually on facebook posting and stalking people...BUSTED!

You post about something terribly disgusting...let's say along the lines of comparing a really good burger to even better man sauce...and then they get all weird around you...BUSTED!

Incriminating pictures are never a good thing...BUSTED!

If there's a client you don't want to work with, you tell him your booked, but then you go ahead and post "Doing jack shit today!"...BUSTED!

Nonetheless, nothing good can come from adding a client to facebook, therefore, I will defer them here from now on if they MUST check up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment